[svlug] A decent Digg story gets buried by Microsoft's paid consultants

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jan 3 12:53:46 PST 2008

Quoting Christian Einfeldt (einfeldt at gmail.com):

> http://digg.com/linux_unix/CNET_Guy_Kisses_Windows_Good_bye_Moves_to_GNU_Linux

Direct, non-Digg link:  http://www.cnet.com/8301-13880_1-9838468-68.html

With due appreciation to Dennis O'Reilly's short piece, I personally find Mark
Pilgram's 2006 account more engaging (and useful to readers):
http://diveintomark.org/archives/2006/06/02/when-the-bough-breaks
http://diveintomark.org/archives/2006/06/16/juggling-oranges
http://diveintomark.org/archives/2006/06/26/essentials-2006

In fact, I'm adding Pilgrim's blog to my roster of "Blogs I Actually Care
About", alongside Don Marti's, Russell Coker's, and Jeremy Allison's.

--
Cheers,           "I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate
Rick Moen         those who do.  And, for the people who like country music,