[svlug] Bickering

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jan 3 12:25:13 PST 2008

Quoting Warren Turkal (wturkal at gmail.com):

> I still support incorporation. I didn't end my support of the group
> because of other members not supporting that position. I think I have
> already made crystal clear why I ended my support....

I'm certainly well aware of what you said -- but also of what happened
immediately before that, which strikes me as telling its own tale.

> ...and I would prefer it if you stopped putting words in my mouth.
> However, you seem to think you have found some hidden agenda in my
> actions.

To the contrary, I'll glad to clarify your agenda was never _hidden_ --
and I did not so claim:  You've been, in general, quite up-front about
your ongoing advocacy of an idea SVLUG has had a long history of rejecting.
(Nor, come to think of it, did I put words in your mouth.)

--
Cheers,                                     Ceci n'est pas une pipe:   |
Rick Moen
rick at linuxmafia.com