[svlug] k3b, to erase or not to erase

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Apr 29 12:16:24 PDT 2008

Quoting Mark Weisler (mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us):

> I am making it a point to learn to use growisofs as a CLI tool and use K3B
> less.

The more I hear about K3b, nautilus-cd-burner, GnomeBaker, GRAVEMAN,
gcombust, CD Bake Oven, et alii, the more I like cdrkit and dvd+rw-tools.

(cdrkit's authors are freaks for inventing names like "wodim" and "icedax",
though -- possibly open source's worst marketing blunder since "The GIMP".
Well, not counting "FOSS" and "FLOSS", anyway, which we can ignore and
hope will go away.)

--
Cheers,           "I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate
Rick Moen         those who do.  And, for the people who like country music,