[svlug] Linux speech -> text

pouria p.mojabi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 23:08:21 PDT 2008

Hi Ajit

You might want to check out the Sphinx project. I have tried it myself
and it is amazing, It also has real-time mode if you are interested.
There also is a very good documentation on the web site that tells you
how to install it, train it and use it

http://cmusphinx.sourceforge.net/html/cmusphinx.php

Hope this helps

Pouria