[svlug] An Apology From the President

Andrew Fife afife at untangle.com
Thu Apr 3 18:48:56 PST 2008

SVLUG:

At our meeting last night we had an incident in which one of attendees and
our speaker nearly came to blows.  This behavior is totally inappropriate
and has absolutely no place at SVLUG whatsoever.

I sincerely apologize to SVLUG and its membership for allowing this to
happen.  I can assure you that I am working with the active volunteers and
our sponsor to take appropriate corrective action.

This is an ugly chapter in the history of SVLUG and I suggest that we aim
to move on as quickly as possible.  As such, please reply directly to me
if you have any further questions or concerns that you would like to
share.

-Andrew Fife
SVLUG President
415.806.6028 cell