[svlug] Fedora started locking my screen

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Sat Sep 29 22:07:43 PDT 2007

On Sat, Sep 29, 2007 at 09:37:43PM -0700, Larry Colen wrote:

# It occurs to me that there might be some "power saving fu" that is
# happening, which is set up someplace other than the screen saver.
# But, a quick look around control center doesn't bring it up.

Interesting. I set up the clock screen saver, but when I came back to
a locked screen, it was a blank screen with the unlock widget, not the
clock.

--
       Too much of a good thing, is better than too much of a bad thing.