[svlug] Fedora started locking my screen

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Fri Sep 28 08:56:51 PDT 2007

I'm running FC6, with KDE as a window manager. Since my last update,
the screen saver has started locking my screen, even though that
feature is supposedly turned off.

For that matter, the screen saver is theoretically turned off in
control panel, much less it not requiring the password to stop it. Has
anyone else run into this glitch? Anyone know the solution?

I can ctrl-f9 into another session when the screen saver is on, if
there is already another session going.

--
                Boole is well known. True or False?