[svlug] Playing the iTunes Library on Linux?

Richard L. Halpert richard.halpert at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 27 12:25:30 PDT 2007

Have you looked at the Firefly Media Server?  It's primary purpose is to
serve your existing media files to iTunes, but it apparently "Integrates
with iTunes library including reading playlists," so it might be suitable
for your needs.  The project used to be named "mt-daapd."

http://www.fireflymediaserver.org/index.php

-Richard