[svlug] Playing the iTunes Library on Linux?

Marcel Birthelmer marcelb.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 10:40:12 PDT 2007

One option would be to open it up in iTunes, and while iTunes is
running, it keeps an XML file available in the iTunes dir that has all
the information also. So you could copy that out and convert from that
to whatever you had in mind. Though of course that requires you to
drag everything back to an iTunes-capable system.