[svlug] Playing the iTunes Library on Linux?

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Wed Sep 26 14:34:53 PDT 2007

I ended up selling my 12" powerbook to my girlfriend. I scp'd my
iTunes library off of the powerbook onto my Linux desktop machine. I'm
sure that there are linux music players that I can just point to all
of the mp3 files (any particular reccomendations?), but what I'd
really like is one that will handle the iTunes library format, so that
I can take advantage of all of the playlists that have been set up.

Does such a program exist?

--
                Boole is well known. True or False?