[svlug] svlug Digest, Vol 325, Issue 24

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Sun Sep 23 12:28:56 PDT 2007

On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 11:54:29AM -0700, Margaret Wendall wrote:
# Hi!
#
# I don't know if this will help, but I had a problem with my USB flash
# drive which originally was formatted for Windoze. I plugged it in my
# Linux laptop and it worked just fine until I reformatted it in Linux.
# To get it working again, I needed to reinstall the Windoze format. I
# don't know why this happened, but as long as it works with my laptop,
# I'm OK with the Windoze format, especially since it's a decent way to
# move small files from one OS to the other.

Interesting point. This one is formated for vfat rather than ext2.

#
# Margaret Wendall
#
#