[svlug] svlug Digest, Vol 325, Issue 24

Margaret Wendall mwendall at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 11:54:29 PDT 2007

Hi!

I don't know if this will help, but I had a problem with my USB flash
drive which originally was formatted for Windoze. I plugged it in my
Linux laptop and it worked just fine until I reformatted it in Linux.
To get it working again, I needed to reinstall the Windoze format. I
don't know why this happened, but as long as it works with my laptop,
I'm OK with the Windoze format, especially since it's a decent way to
move small files from one OS to the other.

Margaret Wendall