[svlug] Tablet PC

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 19:08:02 PDT 2007

On 9/21/07, Tomer <tomer at pacbell.net> wrote:

> like to install ubuntu on it. Any experience? anything out there for
> tabletPC that someone actually had good experience with?

I'm not that famiiar with laptop issues, but one place to check would be
http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/fujitsu.html. There are a few Lifebook
entries there. Also check the ubuntu forums.

I gather the difficulty (if any) would be the driver recognition for
the stylus and the tablet.

One possibility is that you can bring the laptop to the next upcoming
SVLUG Installfest (3rd saturday of the month) or the next CABAL
meeting (2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month; next meeting is
tomorrow). There are some folks who may be able to help you set up
your machine.

Cabal's page is here:

http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/

And Svlug's installfest info: