[svlug] local demand for linux talent increasing

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Sep 20 14:46:35 PDT 2007

On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 02:22:09PM -0700, SVLUG President wrote:
> Greetings, SVLUG!
>
> Major indicators are that NOW is a good time to look into a job/career
> change, especially if you're a capable UNIX/Linux administrator.

I tend to agree.  I had to do a lot of catch up recently to post numerous
jobs to LUGOD's jobs page and/or jobs mailing list.  (I've also been passing
along stuff I see on SF-LUG, SacLUG and SVLUG to LUGOD's jobs list, since
bay area stuff is not particularly off-topic.)

--
-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/