[svlug] Neato LiveCDs

Bill Teeple bill at teeple.tv
Tue Sep 18 11:59:45 PDT 2007

Hi Heather,

Thanks for the tip - I will try out NimbleX and see what it can do.

I recently purchased a Puppy Dog Linux distro on a 1GB Flash Drive -
will get it next week and see what it has to offer.

at my place of work, we use PXE Knife - basically a PXE boot menu system
that runs a bunch of utilities off of a TFTP server... works pretty cool
- but you will need a DHCP/PXE server installed at your co-lo which
might not be too cool...

http://pxeknife.erebor.org/

Cheers,
Bill