[svlug] with heavy heart, and a sigh - take II

Chris Miller lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 19:19:53 PDT 2007

Honestly, I admin a list with so many more members than this...  This
is pathetic.  At the LUG on Google Groups we have 3,000+ members, and
zero quarrels over petty things like this.  I have no clue what mad
politics goes on where you people work, much less that could spawn
huge personal attacks like in the OP.  Regardless of the actual cause
of the conflict, stow it.  You're giving ALL Linux Users' Groups a bad
name.