[svlug] building move recommendations

Bill-Schoolcraft bill at wiliweld.com
Mon Sep 17 15:41:17 PDT 2007

At Mon, 17 Sep 2007 it looks like Rick Moen composed:

> Quoting ericv (ericv at cruzio.com):
>
> > My company is doing a building move and I need recommendations for a
> > company which can unrack-rerack 20 servers and move 150 client PCs.
> > Any leads are appreciated.

> where the topic comes up more often.  http://www.baylisa.org/services.shtml
> has details.
>
> (I'm not a listadmin at BayLISA, just a Board member and Treasurer, so
> posters may or may not be perfectly safe taking deranged personal shots
> at me there, as they are here.  ;->  )

Hello,

We've used this gentleman in the past, insured, has the proper
equiptment and has been involved in large moves for quite some time with
credentials to show.

Chris Higgins <chris at techprocentral.com>

--
  Bill Schoolcraft <*> http://wiliweld.com

"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday,
    lying in hospitals dying of nothing."
                -- Redd Foxx