[svlug] with heavy heart, and a sigh - take II

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 15:24:31 PDT 2007

hi

On 9/17/07, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> Quoting Christian Einfeldt (einfeldt at gmail.com):
>
> > Maybe a better solution is for individuals to develop a filter that
> > solves their narrow problems so that they can still be on the list and
> > still contribute their quality thinking.
>
> Indeed, I'm glad to help people with procmail filters to enable them to
> autoignore, at their option, either my own posts, or any other
> identifiable pattern of postings they desire to no longer see.  (Maybe
> you can similarly help GMail sufferers

heh

^Wusers.  ;->  )

Sure, although for *me* to help anyone on *this list* would be like Jed
Clampett teaching Michael Schumacher to drive.  Heh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beverly_Hillbillies#Characters_and_critters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Schumacher

And gmail ain't so bad.  The search functions are awesome.