[svlug] with heavy heart, and a sigh - take II

Joe Buck Joe.Buck at synopsys.COM
Mon Sep 17 12:11:52 PDT 2007

On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 11:32:42AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Joe Buck (Joe.Buck at synopsys.COM):
>
> > No. One. Cares.
>
> Oddly enough, I don't really care, either -- and had been having a quite
> nice weekend until Mark Weisler telephoned me to say that Heather was
> running amok with some emotionally overwrought piece about me.

So put your answer on a blog somewhere and point people there.  Stop
sending 200-line messages to this list saying the same thing again and
again.  Make all references be to the same page, to increase its Google
rank.  You've then set the record straight without continuing to destroy
this list.

Same goes for anyone else who feels s/he has been wronged.