[svlug] Install Intel pro 3945 Wireless card on Dell Inspiron E1405 laptop; running SUSE10.0

Tin Le tin at le.org
Mon Sep 17 09:05:15 PDT 2007

Did you do what the error message tell you to do? :-)

>> Makefile:23: 'make SHELL=/bin/bash'.

If your SHELL env var is defined to another shell, then eventhough you
explicitly run bash by typing bash, make will spawn sub processes using
what the SHELL env var tell it to use.  That's probably where you are
getting errors.

Tin Le
--
"Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're
doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have