[svlug] Fwd: Ripping DVDs ... and MythTV

Tom Pilot hman_120 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 22:42:09 PST 2007

The way I see it, if Paul decided to take the time to
manually make an exception to the email limit rule,
for a message that is not that big - all the power to
him. After all, the 40KB limit is there as an
"averaging" rule for the admin who cannot take the
time to sift thru each message one by one and make
exceptions. Id say this would be the case for most
admins.

Anyway, Rick why dont you take upon you to run (And
admin) the list. You probably are best at it anyway,
and also, it would alleviate the feelings of being
ruled by a "cryptofascist" as you claim.

Tom D. Pilot