[svlug] joke for the day - vote

Alvin Oga alvin at mail.Linux-Consulting.com
Fri Nov 30 16:08:49 PST 2007

hi ya

some entertainment ..

<joke>
why dont we elect a new president at the same time
as electing a new vp ??

we can vote online/in pserson to vote to see if we will vote
for new prez too :-)
</joke>

again, since there is no documents preventing us
aaccording to paul

sorry, but i couldn't pass this up ...

----

it would have been simpler to just say we are voting
on dec 5 meeting to formally make warren vp .. but ..

i'm thinking, why not make him prez instead

we don't need a vp ??  though marks been good at it
and have been doing mostly speech coord and updates
webpages, etc at least as what was visible

----

there is noting in the bylawa ( which has seem to disappeared )
that states an elected office must serve out their term, nothing written
about impeachment, etc, etc

in the past, that paul wont like either, cause its in the
past, some officers stepped aside for various reasons too
in the middle of their term, serving 1 of 2 years

c ya
alvin