[svlug] Define Policies and By-Laws

Bill Teeple bill at teeple.tv
Fri Nov 30 16:03:15 PST 2007

I assume (and yes, I know the adage about assuming) by your statement
"YOUR INVOLVEMENT" that you are stating that we should have an organizer
who is impartial to the cause and who will not partake in the rule
submission process but will be there as a guide and organizer only.

It will be the responsibility of the appointed/elected members of the
committee to debate and digest the examples from which our new
constitution or by-laws will come to fruition.

Bill