[svlug] Regarding Linux "source code-walk/reading/understanding" type of sessions.

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 12:34:50 PST 2007

Greetings Srihari, and SVLUG,

I'm elated to share with everyone that there have been over 12,000
hits on the YouTube
video from our first session already!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=y7SWXTyXF0E

Thank you SO SO much, Srihari, for coming to SVLUG with this idea.
It's turning into something quite wonderful.

Best regards,
-Paul http://Reiber.org
President, http://SVLUG.org