[svlug] Electronic junk shops in SV?

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 18:28:12 PST 2007

On Nov 28, 2007 6:23 PM, John Conover <conover at rahul.net> wrote:

> Hi David. Hit the "Send" button before you were ready 8^)?
>
>     John

Apparently. I tried to edit another response but gmail crashed on
sending and it's not in my drafts folder so apparently, it is lost. I
will try again.

I couldn't find a link to Surplus Computers in Google - but I do
remember going there once or twice but that was at least 2 years ago,
and I don't know if they are still around. A google search yields
another possibility, which is "Action Computer & Surplus" on 500
Lawrence Expy #F, Sunnyvale CA - their web site is
www.actionsurplus.com.

There used to be a flea market in the area as well, but I haven't gone
in some time. Bruce Coston may be better suited with info on where to
get stuff than I am.