[svlug] NASA connections for lecture at a public middle school?

Eric greencrab at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 15:58:58 PST 2007

I am a contractor working for NASA Ames, don't have any connections
with the FOSS people, but I do know that they have an office just for
that....not exactly sure if they are on the technical side or the
legal side of things

http://opensource.arc.nasa.gov/

If you are looking for speakers, the NASA Learning Tech probably would
be a better resource.  They are also the ones that does NASA World
Wind, which is another popular opensource project that people might
have heard of.

http://learn.arc.nasa.gov/
http://worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/

Good luck.