[svlug] NASA connections for lecture at a public middle school?

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 15:23:35 PST 2007

hi,

I am wondering if anyone here on the list has connections with NASA's FOSS
people?  I believe that most of them are down in Pasadena, but I thought
that maybe I could ask people on the list to help try to find a speaker from
NASA to come to our local public middle school to talk about the role of
FOSS at NASA, and particularly about the role of FOSS in guiding the Mars
Exploration Rovers (MERs).

Just a wild shot.  I will try contacting NASA directly, of course, because
they certainly have designated speakers on this issue.

--
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point