[svlug] result of member poll on an alternative to SVLUG mailing list

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 15:19:01 PST 2007

FWIW,

I haven't personally found Darlene's poll to be disruptive.  I didn't think
the poll made sense, but it didn't seem like a big deal to me.

Nor do I find her email address to be all that odd.  That is an issue that
is really important to her, but I basically don't get involved in that issue
other than to follow it in the news and talk with people on a one-to-one
basis, since it is such a hot topic.

In other words, I am glad that Darlene is back on the list, and it seems as
if Paul has more or less made amends with her and she with him, and that is
a good thing.

I wasn't at the event where Darlene was purportedly yelling at someone, and
that would be suboptimal, certainly, and should be discouraged.

IMHO, this list helps people talk about important stuff, and I hope that we
can now get back to doing just that, with Darlene and all.