[svlug] Darlene - or maybe not Paul !

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 05:01:27 PST 2007

Hey, the house in question in Darlene's prior post is not Rick's !

Just where is our server now ?

Is anyone there associated with activities damaging to SVLUG other than Ricks getting victimized during prior administration/s.

Having heard volunteers complain to Marc , in private - the absolute sensitivity of my hearing when not asthma impaired rates above excellent , I'm inclined to ditch Paul and not Darlene. No offense against the plenty active role he's taken getting activities . I'm even willing to implement the emergency succession plan to Kam at EBLUG .  -- Kilgore Starslayer Excelsior