[svlug] Paul and Darlene

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 00:00:55 PST 2007

Darlene does have a history , so this is just more intensity of the same basic behavior.  Paul acted very gently vs prior administrations, well their usual effects if not always the actual policy of the leadership.
..., but  on the general tone of many administrative actions of Paul and others on this  list over the last few years.