[svlug] nokia 800 or 770

Mark Weisler mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
Sun Nov 25 17:44:29 PST 2007

On Sunday 25 November 2007 06:42:56 bruce coston wrote:
> nokia 800 or 770
>
> I found them for $200 and 150 via http://www.dealdump.com , how good are
> they. I dislike gnome.
>

> ---------------------------------
> Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
Hey Bruce,
I would try to go with a 800 if possible. It has substantial advances over the
770.
http://www.linuxjournal.com/
had a good article on the 800 recently and included a comparison to the 770.

OTOH, a used 770 at the right price might suit you, depending on your intended
usage.
I don't have one so...

--
Mark Weisler
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our