[svlug] recent "vote"

Sam J. Juvonen sam at riihi.com
Sun Nov 25 18:13:01 PST 2007

You do not get to decide whose political opinions are radical and
offensive enough to the general public to get them banned. Who
appointed you the arbiter of political correctness? Remember that
"free speech" thing that was in vogue during the last century? (Of
course, there are right and wrong places to advance ones political
goals. SVLUG is generally the wrong place. It's also not the place to
get publically steamed about usernames people use.)

On your other points, I do agree.

-sam.