[svlug] recent "vote"

Tom Pilot hman_120 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 15:19:22 PST 2007

Every one of Darlene's activities in the last  few weeks has been a slap in the face to Paul and all his efforts. Her response to the code walkthroughs, the so called "poll" which she obviously held just to tell everyone :"oh look what Paul is doing - its not right" Obviously she has some beef with Paul and she chooses to harass him at the cost of members in the list. we cannot run a mailing list like that.

So it seems like it is an inevitable choice between keeping Darlene, the instigator, nuisance who curses in public, shows her radical and offensive political opinions in public (see her email address for evidence), and has done nothing useful recently OR between keeping Paul, who is trying to make  good things happen, generally for the group. The two of them cannot co-exist.

Since it boils down to this choice, I would choose for Paul to stay, and therefore I support Paul's decision.