[svlug] sneaky moderation

Jason Shupe jshupe at d13.com
Sun Nov 25 12:23:18 PST 2007

Yes, sorry, that was me... I had seen a couple out of order posts to the
mailing list, which I initially thought were the result of me gaining the
moderate bit.  I literally received one message 4 hours after posting,
so something wasn't quite right.  I'm still not sure about how the
moderation stuff is configured but I certainly apologize for the false
alarm about my own posts getting moderated.

For those who haven't yet relinquished all my posts on this matter to
/dev/null:

    I'm sorry for lowering the signal to noise ratio.

    I don't know Darlene Wallach from eve.

    I believe in having policy to use as a guide and/or checks and
    balances to buffer the negative effects of absolute power.