[svlug] sneaky moderation

moderated@phasetec.net moderated at phasetec.net
Sat Nov 24 23:56:21 PST 2007

The following message didn't seem to make it to the list possibly due to
gross moderation of any view point other than those held by members of the
administration.

For the record I don't know 'Darlene Wallach' from Barbara Walters, and my
dissent is not solely based on this recent action, but on the general tone
of many administrative actions of Paul and others on this list over the last
few years.