[svlug] sneaky moderation

moderated@phasetec.net moderated at phasetec.net
Sun Nov 25 00:21:15 PST 2007

Sorry all for the duplication... Looks like I've been seeing some out of
order delivery from the mailing list server... possibly due to greylisting
on my mail server....

(note to moderators: please delete this if you delete(d) the 11:56PM post
from 11/24/2007, or approve this if you approved the previous post).