[svlug] recent "vote"

Jason Shupe jshupe at d13.com
Sat Nov 24 19:52:56 PST 2007

I guess I'd like a pointer to the captain's log, and/or other written
policies/archives of svlug.

Your overall tone is some what emporial, not quite what I'd expect from
an open source group.  And without a third party poll, it's not clear how
strong your anonymous support base is.

I don't believe that jettisoning volunteers should be a one man
decision, nor do I believe that it should be a hasty decision.

I'd be in favor of adding a list admin position to the governance of svlug
who answers to the membership and the general policies of the group, to
add some checks and balances to the governance.