[svlug] Member poll on an alternative to this mailing list

Tom Pilot hman_120 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 09:25:09 PST 2007

Just go create the new group in google (its a free country and you can do what you may) and see who joins. Call it svlug-g. If enough people join - well there is the answer to your poll, and this can automatically discontinue. If not, well that is another answer to your poll.
Natural order and meritocracy