[svlug] bounces and duplicate emails

Alvin Oga alvin at mail.Linux-Consulting.com
Thu Nov 22 12:33:25 PST 2007

hi ya rick

> Rick Moen wrote:
>
> Quoting Alvin Oga (alvin at mail.Linux-Consulting.com):
>
> > a) my post couple day ago bounced, requiring moderator approval,
> >    nothing has changed (mail-wise) on my end for "10yrs'
>
> Looking at the logs, it seems that you posting yesterday from a
> non-subscribed address, alvin at mail.Linux-Consulting.com .

like i said, in my prev post, my email setup has NOT changed in
10years  ...

all other comments is null and void ... as i have not changed anything

while svlug in fact changing things and people is changing

c ya
alvin