[svlug] Digest users

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 14:30:47 PST 2007

About 9pm last night I realised I'd missed going to google. Mostly my net access was flaky combined with speaker difficulties for the EBLUG meeting tonight.

But I did get some messages about it this morning. Forcing a timely send to the digest users might help attendance. Digest helps people see context when looking at non-trivial issues, in case you wonder why anyone would use digest.