[svlug] some peoples thoughts on Linux kernel code walk-thru

Chris Miller lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:46:09 PST 2007

On Nov 16, 2007 4:42 PM, ericv <ericv at cruzio.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:19:01 -0800, Chris Miller wrote
> > Oh dear, here we go...
> >
> > On Nov 16, 2007 4:08 PM, pouria <p.mojabi at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > There is no such a thing as Israel
> > >
> > > Believe that
> >
> > Why?
> >
> > Just like any politically polarizing issues, there are a legion of
> > sources to back up both sides of the argument.  You'll just go
> > running around in circles with people who think differently than you,
> >  getting really angry, and come back three weeks later with nothing
> > to show for it.
>
> Don't taze me, bro'...

Just trying to stop what looks like it's gonna be a wicked big flame
war.  Seeing as how GMail tells me that Tom's already gone in and
started the mudslinging, it seems I failed.

Oh well, just another gladiatorial game to watch like any sufficiently
cold-hearted, apathetic Roman :)

--
Registered Linux Addict #431495
http://profile.xfire.com/mrstalinman