[svlug] plan/agenda for code walk-thru Tue 13 Nov

Darlene Wallach freepalestin at dslextreme.com
Tue Nov 13 16:12:45 PST 2007

Paul Reiber wrote:
[snip]

> P.S. - Darlene - would you be willing to help with writing up an
> example preparatory agenda so new/first-time speakers have something
> to start from when they first try leading a session?  That'd be
> immensely helpful...

Paul,

I would be very happy to help writing an agenda.
However, it seems to me it makes more sense for
whomever is planning on leading the session to
write the agenda since they would know what they
plan on covering. If people want to call me or
email me to work on the agenda that would be
fine with me.

Can you let me know who I could possibly
expect to hear from and what they intend to
cover when you are notified?

I assert the sessions will be more interesting
if people have a chance to look over material
so we all can discuss, ask questions, etc.
as opposed to finding out the topic/area/section
of code that will be presented the night of the
meeting.

I request we prepare for each meeting by knowing
what will be covered next. If anyone knows please
post.

Thank you,

Darlene Wallach