[svlug] plan/agenda for code walk-thru Tue 13 Nov

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:41:58 PST 2007

On Nov 13, 2007 11:00 AM, Lisa <svlug at flygirl.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 07:38:17AM -0800, Paul Reiber wrote:
[...]
> > Please remember that this event is being organized for you for FREE -
> > you shouldn't expect it to have the same structure or accountability
> > as a classroom would have.
>
> Point made, Paul.  But I also think it's reasonable to ask what
> is *likely* to be covered at each session, or at lest the *next*
> session, becuase actually coming may involve a bit of
> sacrifice/rearrangement of schedule and one subject may be worth
> it and another may not. :-)
>
> Lisa

Hiya, Lisa!   I agree 100% - going forward I hope session leaders for
then next N
weeks will pre-communicate their agendas, on the new kernel mailinglist that
I'll be setting up ASAP.

All we're seeing here is that the initial few meetings are less organized and
predetermined than future meetings will be.  Once we settle into a rhythm,
I think people will get the info they need to make those sorts of decisions.

Hope to see you over at Google this evening!
-Paul