[svlug] plan/agenda for code walk-thru Tue 13 Nov

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Tue Nov 13 08:52:12 PST 2007

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 07:38:17AM -0800, Paul Reiber wrote:

# Please remember that this event is being organized for you for FREE -
# you shouldn't expect it to have the same structure or accountability
# as a classroom would have.

Paul,

Like Darlene, I'd love to have the structure, etc. Unfortunately, I've
had a lot of life happening to me lately, and I barely even have time
for the meetings, much less to help out in any constructive
manner. Maybe there is someone on the list who has an extra hour or
two a week to run things while they are getting started, or who can
help you set up the schedule and such.

Darlene,

You've been the most vocal proponent of preparation. If Paul were to
work with you, maybe tell you who is leading it each week, maybe you
could get together with that person and come up with a list of
preparatory materials. That way, you'd be the first to know.

   Larry

--
       Too much of a good thing is better than too much of a bad thing.