[svlug] "script" command - vmware workstatio - VirtualBox - OLPC

Paul Cubbage oldestgeek at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 14:40:06 PST 2007

On Nov 10, 2007 1:07 AM, Kristian Erik Hermansen
<kristian.hermansen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 9, 2007 11:11 PM, Peter Chen <chen.pete at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Would that be "script" you are referring to?
>
> Probably.  Or, you could use VMware Workstations "Record and Playback"

Interesting suggestion..  Just set up a lab and haven't installed
workstation yet.  I'm running VMWare server that was already on one of
the systems.  Another reason for Workstaion.

Is anybody using/testing VirtualBox?  Combining that with the OLPC OS
(via the FedoraOLPC project?) might be a way to create a lightweight
virtual machine.  I don't know if it's possible but it might be
another way to contribute to the OLPC by creating a CD.DVD to sell
through the cheap cd sites.

--
Paul Cubbage