[svlug] Code walkthrough notes

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 12:13:49 PST 2007

Richard wrote:
> Any thoughts from the organizers?  Paul?  Perhaps we should start assembling
> a list of people who've volunteered to lead a session.

Yes that's a great idea.  Between Warren and myself we can handle the first
handful of sessions.  I'll be gone for a few weeks over Christmas, so
we'll either
have to pause the sessions for the holidays or have someone else pick up the
ball for the sessions in late Dec / early Jan.

Within a few months, the group will be prepared and knowledgeable
enough to be guided
by 'domain experts' both from within our own ranks and from the
outside world.  I've got
a number of calls out via various channels to find leaders for next
years sessions. Some
of the people we're approaching are pretty big names in the Linux
community. I don't want
to say much more than that, since I can't make any promises at this point.

Thanks so much for your interest and involvement in SVLUG!
-Paul