[svlug] kubuntu 7.10 on laptops

Marco Walther marco at sonic.net
Fri Nov 2 19:44:38 PST 2007

On Friday 02 November 2007 19:26:00 Larry Colen (phone) wrote:
> It's a thinkpad T-41.

I've similar problems with a T60p:-( Switching between wireless & wired &
wireless again does not really work:-( Suspend makes it even worse:-(

Another problem is that the ATI driver does not yet support the newer
kernel:-( So you can't use it when you want to suspend your laptop.

But I'm not sure, what part of the system is the cause of the networking
problems. I still have the latest kernel from 7.04 but even when I boot that,
it's not improving:-(

Thanks,
-- Marco