[svlug] INVITATION: Linux Kernel Walk-thru sessions

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Fri Nov 2 13:33:35 PST 2007

On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 03:38:53PM -0700, Darlene Wallach wrote:
#
# Thank you very much! Maybe someone will let me
# look at the code on their laptop as we go thru
# the code.

I've got a spare TRS80 Model 100 lying around. :)

I'm planning on bringing my laptop and am happy to share the screen.
As to comments, any comments I make in the code will be of the form:

/*LRC  comment here */

So something similar to share comments in the file should be fine.

Likewise, if you just have a notebook, just note file and function,
and you should be able to use that for carrying the notes home to your
desktop box.

Anybody want to host a tarball of the canonical SVLUG kernel review
kernel so we can all download it without beating on kernel.org.
The ideal, of course, would be for it to be updated with comments we
make during the walkthroughs. Maybe with SKW and the initials of
whoever made the comments that get merged in, so we could grep for
/*SKW:

/*SKW LRC my comment here		*/

(SKW, SVLUG Kernel Walkthrough)

#
# Darlene Wallach
#
#
# svlug mailing list
# svlug at lists.svlug.org

       Too much of a good thing is better than too much of a bad thing.