[svlug] Let's get Darlene a notebook computer

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 19:48:15 PST 2007

Edward - you're the man!

Darlene - The arrow keys can be remapped with xmodmap or similar...

Maybe we can get an alternative wireless solution working for the
machine - USB based? or a PC-Card?  I'm sure Daniel could figure
something out that'll work... so long as we do a BIOS upgrade too
:-)))

I'm sure that machine'll get put to good use!
-Paul