[svlug] Feedback needed

Andrew Wilcox andrew.r.wilcox at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 15:43:27 PST 2007

This fantastic idea works well on Firefox 3.0alpha6 / Win32.

Some [desktop] categories: Accessibility, Games, Internet, Multimedia,
Networking, System Utilities.

Is there a way for other people to add to the database?  I only took a
quick skim of the site.

--
Andrew Wilcox, Systems Administrator
Wilcox Technologies, Palm Beach division